Front End Development Course, 2019
General Assembly, Los Angeles California
Front End Development Bootcamp, 2017
Sabio, Pacoima California
BFA in Toy Design and Sustainability, 2014
Otis College of Art and Design, Los Angeles California
SEED | Co-founder and COO
Feb. 2019 – Present • Los Angeles
• Directs all aspects of branding, marketing, user experience design, product development, SMART manufacturing strategies, and operations.
• Leads as a sustainable tech communicator; presents at conferences like Anita B Innovation CO-Lab and Adelante Mujer Latina.
Technovation | UI Designer
Oct. 2017 – July 2019 • Los Angeles
• Led user research, strategy, UI design, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, and performed quality assurance testing.
• Collaborated with the development team on front end development projects.
• Led audio-visual and supported production for the AI Family Challenge World Championship.
• Collaborated with the marketing team to improve the organization’s brand through presentation slide decks, and campaign graphics.
Comisión Femenil | Co-Publicity Executive Board Member
May 2016 – May 2018 • Los Angeles
• Led the rebranding and marketing efforts for the organization while keeping the integrity of the history, values, and mission.
• Supported production for the annual Adelante Mujer Latina Conference.
Home & Community inc. | Arduino Workshop Designer
January 2016 – May 2017 • Los Angeles and Santiago, Cuba
• Facilitated Arduino workshops for rural farmers to create automated watering systems to implement on their farms and increase agricultural production.
DIY Girls | Lead Designer
Dec. 2013 – Oct 2016 • Pacoima, CA
• Developed the organization’s brand identity and led the creative direction for all projects: print, digital and website.
• Collaborated with the internal team to generate ideas for future projects and prototyped innovative maker activities.
• Facilitated tech-educational programs.
Maker Camp | Design Fellow
Aug. 2014 • Berlin, Germany
• Collaborated with a team of international designers and engineers to develop an affordable, mobile makerspace made from a shipping container.
• Created 3D renderings (CAD) of the maker space environment.
Black Design Associates | Product Design Developer
Jan. 2014 – Jul. 2014 • Torrance, CA
• Designed and developed software and hardware prototypes for fabrication and launch.
Bestway Inflatables | Design Intern
Jul. 2013 – Sep. 2013 • Shanghai, China
• Gained knowledge in the following areas of design: market research, ideation sessions, field research, product development, product testing, manufacturing, and production processes.
Anita B Innovation CO-LAB
SEED was selected to speak and showcase in the Innovation CO-LAB will launch in Los Angeles, CA. The focus is on women of color (WOC) and will also highlight WOC founders and entrepreneurs. Click here to view more.
Adelante Mujer Latina
Speaking to high school girls from my North East San Fernando Valley community my journey outside of highschool, through college and beyond.
CMC Makership Program Panel
Sharing with students my entrepreneurial journey at LACI and my efforts to design environmentally sustainable technologies for SEED that are based off the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.